Harmony Pediatric Therapy — Great Beginnings Bring Promising Futures
Harmony Pediatric Therapy is now offering NEW Summer Skill Enrichment Sessions that target social skills, executive functions, visual-perceptual skills and self-regulation; handwriting and keyboarding; and strategies to assist children with improved focus and attention.
Highly focused and customized individual and small group formats are tailored to meet your child’s needs! Use the summer break to boost skill sets and prepare for the school year! Join with siblings and friends. Flexible scheduling options are available to meet your needs!
- Happily We Get Along – addresses turn-taking, age appropriate play, appropriate peer interaction
- Function Junction – addresses thought organization, problem solving, decision making, attention to details
- Get Set to Focus – helps kids learn to “reset” themselves in play and learning environments
- Eye Can See It – addresses visual motor and perceptual skills
- Handwriting & Keyboarding
- School Skills – prepares kids for the skill sets that will be introduced in the upcoming school year
Session dates and times scheduled to your availability. All openings offered on a first come, first served basis Contact us for more information. A therapist will be happy to meet with you to develop your child’s customized plan.