Yoga for Kids!
Thinking about plans for your child right before school starts? Yoga can get them started on the right foot!
Kids have a lot to handle in today’s world!
- Less face-to-face engagement with other children, caring adults and the natural world because of the lure of electronics
- High stakes testing
- Marketing of food, toys and entertainment focused on THEM
- Less movement and more sedentary play leading to weight problems and learning challenges
- Increased violence seen on TV and other places
Here are five ways that yoga can be an important part of your child’s positive development. Yoga can help your child:
- Connect with other children in a healthy, non-competitive group
- Helps children to manage stress through breathing, awareness and healthy movement
- Improve focus and concentration abilities
- Feel more relaxed so that they can tap into their higher abilities, creativity and problem-solving.
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
Contact us at (973) 507-9730 with any questions.